Monday, May 23, 2011

Amman, Jordan Pt.1






I spent 4 day in Amman, Jordan last week and what a lovely trip it was.



I got to drink coffee with relatives, eat bamya with the neighbours, explore downtown, eat divine food and see what Jordan has to offer.



What I really liked about Jordan is that there is a sense of community and culturalism that you don’t get in the Gulf regions as here I feel like a tourist since majority of Gulf countries are mostly foreigners. In Jordan I felt right at home ;) I have yet to discover the rest of the Levantine countries.





Jafra Restaurant downtown, I got to eat Kofta Jordanian style amoung other things, yum!!!





You know what they say about 7evens, they're lucky -stairway to.......?



Morning breakfast with the relatives, 'mana2eesh'



No comments:

Post a Comment