Monday, May 23, 2011

Orange is the new RED

The summer (or should I say hell climate) is finally coming upon us here in Kuwait and what's a better way to celebrate than with a bit of color? Color to your fingernails ofcourse :)

For those of you know me, I am a nail polish guru and self proclaimed addict!

I've always loved the classic red nail polish however this year I seem to be addicted to orange. It's so puurtttyyyy. I've suggested a few of my favorites below:


1. Samba in Rio by Sephora - it'll definately make you want to Samba in Rio ;)


2. Coralicious by Rimmel - It's a favorite of mine! I loooveeee it. It has a hint of creaminess to it.


3. In The Red by NAILS Topshop - Not sure why it's called in the Red because it's not so red but it is a shade darker than Sephora's Samba in Rio. Below is a coat of In The Red on my nails so you get the idea.







No comments:

Post a Comment